Tiburon Golf Club is dedicated to supporting all charities and non-profit organizations in the Greater Omaha area. Tiburon receives numerous donation requests each year. As a facility, we attempt to accommodate as many donations as possible throughout the calendar year.
Due to the amount of donations Tiburon Golf Club receives each year, your donation request will be managed in timely and correct manner. Events held at Tiburon Golf Club will be held at the highest priority. The donation requests will be organized and processed in the order in which they were received. If you plan on hosting an event at Tiburon Golf Club, please contact the golf shop and they will aid your request.
Tiburon Golf Club has a donation policy that equally reflects our donation budget in order to fulfill as many requests as possible.
Tiburon Golf Club will offer a donated foursome to any charity or organization with a purchase of cart fees. The cart fee for a donated round is $20. For Example: If you wish to receive 4 donated rounds, you must purchase the cart fee for each person ($20×4).
Donated rounds will be available to use Monday-Friday anytime. They will not be accepted on Weekends or Holidays.
Tiburon Golf Club Requirements for Donation:
- Requests received by Tiburon Golf Club must be supported with one or both of the following:
- A form verifying 501(c)3 status.
- A flyer that justifies the date of the event, purpose, and location.
- Donations are not guaranteed and are subject to Pro Shop Staff and/or ownership approval.
- For Tiburon to review the donation request, please allow a minimum of four (4) weeks for delivery of the donation. If you do not receive a donation, your request was not recognized. We do hope you will try Tiburon Golf Club again for your next event.
- Please fill out the form below and include a short explanation as to why you would like Tiburon Golf Club to donate.
- Please send the applicable forms to your donation request to firstname.lastname@example.org